Forensic & Restoration Associates
Please click the A/V Forensic video below:
Many in the legal community have relied on Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates for forensic audio and video services throughout the United States and in several other countries all over the world.
Our associates have the expertise and reputable qualifications to produce the highest quality audio and video evidence. Our product is used to assist prosecutors, defense attorneys, investigators, litigators, corporations, business’ and their clients for legal and professional matters.
Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates implement high standards to each and every request for our services. Frequently, our associates handle audio and video enhancements from private/corporate surveillance systems, cell phone recordings, hidden microphone recordings, police dash-camera and body camera recordings, interview recordings and private/corporate hearings.
Our in-depth analysis report is consistently used to aid in presentation of recorded evidence in court. We also offer presentation packages that clarify the analysis and playback of the evidence in a court-room setting.
We are qualified experts in audio and video analysis, authentication, enhancement and restoration.
Often our associates appear for deposition in person or via video conference calls. We also present in court to provide Expert Testimony.
For more information on Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates services please read below:
Audio and Video Forensic Services:
Page Descriptions –
- AVFRA – Home page, please take a moment and watch our introduction video.
- Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates – Meet our Associates, see who they are and what they do. Also a quick reference to their qualifications.
- History – Overview of the company over 25 years ago through today.
- Evaluation and Analysis of audio and video recordings – With many recordings they are poor quality. In an effort to collect any and all evidence possible, we are frequently asked to evaluate audio/video recordings for the possibility of enhancing potential evidence.
- Audio Enhancement – Our experts will reduce unwanted background noise and elevate the desired audio using professional tools within a Digital Audio Workstation.
- Audio from Video Enhancement – Audio can be separated from a video to be enhanced and then joined back to the video for a higher quality sound on your video.
- Audio Restoration – Audio from analog sources (Tape based recording platforms – reel to reel, cassette, etc.) often have residual noise from the recording device. Our experts can identify and eliminate the “machine hum” from the audio.
- Video Enhancement – While anyone can record anything today with cameras accessible to everyone, not always are they the best quality. When a video is of poor quality, blurriness, rapid movement, poor lighting etc. Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates can enhance video files using professional tools to improve the video, as well as capture still frames, slow the video down, and zoom to aid in collecting any and all available evidence.
- Transcription Services – Even with enhancement some audio/video recordings are still difficult to understand. With our professional tools we can transcribe difficult recordings as close to verbatim as possible.
- Expert Witness Testimony – We will defend and explain our work after aiding in the clarity of evidence. From deposition testimony to trial testimony Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates have many years experience testifying as experts in our field of Forensic Audio for the legal system.
- Voice Analysis – When the validity of a voice from an audio file is in question our experts can aid in confirming or denying an identification of an unknown voice. This process is an important tool in the legal process. It is important to note that our findings are based on professional opinion and interpretation of the graphic and aural results.
- Friends of Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates – A list of links to business associates, close cliental and professional consultants.
- Audiomatrix Recording Studio – Our sister company. We provide professional audio recording for media (song, video, T.V., radio etc.)
- Services and Quotations – This page is the list of our base pricing. This guide explains what it usually takes, in time and money, for a project based on what type of work is needed.
- Contact us – Our address, phone number, and email contact information. Please use the form to contact us via email.