Enhancement of Audio files from Video Recordings
Videos are being captured all the time through various devices:
- Surveillance Cameras
- Cell Phone Cameras
- Police Body Cameras
- Police In-Car Dash-Cameras
These Videos may be used for many purposes:
- Assist in Court Cases
- Assist in Investigations
- For certain Official Proceedings
- Documentation of Events
- Personal purposes
Audio can be of poor quality due to:
- Movement during recording
- Weather conditions
- Mechanical Noise
- Nature of situation (During a time of distress)
1. Undercover ‘Hit-man’ and ‘Suspect,’ with original audio, video clip.
2. Undercover ‘Hit-man’ and ‘Suspect,’ with enhanced audio, video clip.
3. Cell phone video with original audio.
4. Cell phone video with enhanced audio.